”Enroll One, Empower Three” Scholarship
We are proud to offer the “Enroll One, Empower Three” Scholarship for the upcoming academic semester, February 2024. This means that qualified international students will have the chance to benefit from this opportunity.
Academic Entry year: FEBRUARY 2024
Open to: Eligible international high school students
Click here for more details about the program.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the “Enroll One, Empower Three” Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
Academic requirement: Meet the entry requirement of the program applied at Wekerle Business School and a Master’s program applied with the designated overseas strategic partner university (*GPA3/5).
- Complete the official “Enroll One, Empower Three” Scholarship application form.
- Complete the admission process with Wekerle Business School
- Receive the student visa from the Hungarian immigration authorities
- Students have not applied for any other type of scholarship at Wekerle Business School. For example, the “learn to succeed” scholarship
How to Apply: To apply for the “Enroll One, Empower Three” Scholarship, follow these steps:
- Get the WBS Final Acceptance letter
- Complete the online “Enroll One, Empower Three” Scholarship Application Form at [application link].
- Sign the student contract immediately upon arrival in Budapest, Hungary on the enrollment day.
Application Deadline: All applications must be submitted on a Scholarship Application Form before arriving at WBS for enrollment. Late submissions will not be considered, so please ensure that your application is completed and submitted before your travel to Budapest.
Strategic Partner Universities Available:
INTI International University
Master’s Degree program available: