“LEARN TO SUCCEed” GRANT
At Wekerle Business School, we believe in the transformative power of education. Education is not just about gaining knowledge; it's about shaping futures, opening doors, and creating opportunities. With this vision in mind, we are proud to announce the “LEARN TO SUCCEED” Grant in the academic year of February 2024, which is up to EUR3500:
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the “EARLY BIRD” GRANT, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- EARLY BIRD APPLICATION
For the spring semester, the early bird applicant has to receive his/her Final Acceptance Letter by 15th November 2023, meaning that by the below deadlines:
- the Applicant has paid all his/her fees for the 1st academic year (both semesters),
- has uploaded his/her visa documents to the school’s admission system,
- and has communicated his/her visa appointment date to the school).
Keeping the above deadlines will result in EUR600 discount off the first year’s tuition fee.
- GOOD A-LEVEL/HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL RESULTS
Besides keeping the above deadlines, an early bird applicant will also have to apply with good A-level/higher secondary school results, meaning that they need to have a min. 60 % result of the below subjects:
- in English,
- in Mathematics,
- and the overall Grade Point Average (GPA)
and they also must have an internationally recognised language exam certificate in English with a minimum equivalent to CEFR B2 level result.
Presenting the above certificates will add another EUR400 discount off the 1st year’s tuition fee.
All in all, an early bird grant package means a 1,000 EUR total discount off the 1st year’s tuition fee, which will be acknowledged in the 2nd year’s tuition fee, after the payment of the administration fee for the 2nd year (third semester) has been made.
All applications must submit the ‘Early Bird Grant’ Application Form and receive Final Acceptance Letter by 15th November 2023. Late submissions will not be considered, so please ensure your application is completed and submitted before this date.
It is available for the international Bachelor students who first enrolled for February 2024 semester and have successfully completed at least one year at WBS.
In order to receive the academic grant (EUR 500), the student must meet the following criteria:
- Financial criteria:
- The student does not have any debts of his/her school fees.
- He/she has met the payment deadlines at all times.
- Academic criteria:
- The student has registered for all the compulsory courses that are recommended and offered in the given semester.
- The student has successfully completed all the courses he/she has registered for in the given semester on condition that he /she has
- regularly attended the classes and has not exceeded the 20% absence rate,
- participated actively in the classes, and received positive feedback from his/her teachers,
- submitted all his/her assignments by the stipulated deadlines,
- successfully completed all his/her exams and tests.
- The student has proved to be exceptionally hard-working and earned very good marks, that is he/she:
- has not failed any exams,
- his/her academic average (GPA) reaches 4.0
- One additional criterion:
- The student maintains a good discipline record to the effect that his/her teachers have never had any problems or complaints concerning his/her behaviour and attitude.
Special grant application deadlines:
- February 10th in the case of a spring semester grant,
- August 10th in the case of an autumn semester grant.
If the application for the grant is approved by the International Director, it will be granted in the subsequent semester (and only in that semester) in the form of a tuition fee discount.
All the students who meet the above conditions can apply for the grant each and every semester, except the very first two of their studies. Please send your applications by the given deadline to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Study Level: Undergraduate (International English Bachelor’s Degree) / Full Time
Academic Entry year: FEBRUARY 2024
Open to: Eligible international high school graduates