SENIOR LECTURER (Marketing)
JOB TITLE: SENIOR LECTURER (Marketing)
Work type: Full-time, fixed-term for 2023-2024 session
Location: Wekerle Sándor Business School - Faculty of Economic, Budapest, Jázmin utca 10.
Start of job: 1st of September
The lecturer performs the tasks described in the Employment Requirements System of the college, with special regard to teaching subjects related to marketing communication and online marketing, performing course director tasks, related scientific research and publishing the results.
The senior lecture actively participates in the professional activities and programs of the institution, carries out cooperative professional activities at the Department of Economics of the Wekerle Sándor College of Business and performs the tasks assigned by the head of the department
• Economist/Economist teacher degree.
• Academic degree Economist in Business Administration and Management.
• Minimum 3 years of higher education experience in marketing communication and online marketing subjects.
• Scientific research and publication activities in the field of marketing communication and online marketing.
• Advance (C1) or intermediate (B2) English exam and negotiable language skills.
• Outstanding teaching activity in higher education in BA/MA/postgraduate degree programs, primarily in accounting and secondly in financial subjects, including course director activities, continuous updating of subject content.
• Excellent and continuous research underpinned by impact factored publications in high quality journals (preferably international recognised index journals).
• Successful engagement with research community, industry, and government to improve the national standing of the discipline.
• Demonstrated capacity and passion for the Collage, leadership of teaching, research.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to establish good working relationships with colleagues and a strong commitment to contribute to harmonious culture in the Department and the College.
• Good command of written and spoken Hungarian and English and experience of education.
• Deliver teaching in different levels of training programs of the Collage.
• Provide effective mentoring and supervise final year students’ thesis.
• Support and supervise the TDK activities of the students.
• Work collaboratively with lecturer across the Department/College to improve student learning outcomes.
• Lead course design and innovative teaching practices integrated with industry and informed by high quality research for practice-oriented education and joint research.
• Science resource and publishing the results in internationally recognised index journal and top general interest journals.
• Collaboration to implement of teaching excellence across the Department/College and the other overseas partner universities.
• Work harmoniously with the Leadership of Collage on day-to-day matters and to enhance the national and international standing of the organisation.
What we offer:
• Competitive basic salary.
• Opportunity to gain unique academic experience by collaborating with the College’s overseas partner universities such as in Malaysia, Thailand, China for research and development.
How to apply and evaluation process:
• Time limit for receipt of applications is 15th of July to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address
• Attachments: CV in English and Hungarian, moral certificate and official documents confirming the conditions for filling the position.
• Personal interview based on an overview of the application and its attachments upon notification to the college.
• Deadline for evaluation: 25th of August
More information: Dr. Pénzes Ibolya Rózsa Vice-rector for education email@example.com